Tuesday, March 13, 2007

knitty spring 07

Looked at the Knitty spring issue. IMHO...Must say some of the patterns I liked so so and some not so much.
Didnt like the bmp since I dont care for the skull/cat? pattern . The Carolyn would add 20 yrs to me.Liked the Tahoe but felt the neck was too deep for a sweater to ski...
The ribena seemed ok to me but would probably fit an ultra thin person( who I am not!)...
The torque would make me look short and fat.

Liked the top part of the isabella and of course the ester.the morestripes seemed to have a deep deep v neck. so wasnt sure if its meant a vest or sweater...
The monica and the vestee... loved it. liked the brair rose,the hey mickey skirt, the palette.
the dashing... so so. The PAPER BAG... Definitely not something I will ever try ... Bauble ... not something i would try out. the queen of cups, quill lace,clessidra not something i would ever try...
Sorry ... this is my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

No comments: