Monday, July 26, 2010

Following through on my New Year Resolutions in July?

Today morning I came across my misplaced lost day planner that i have been hunting for every since February.
Every January I take out a new planner for the year. Somehow every year by February/March, that darn thing has again gotten lost. So when i got to it today I got to look at some of my Resolutions that were listed and decided to see where i am in July towards my lofty goals.

Re... #XXX (I am so not telling  inter webs the actual number) - following a healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise
               Following the healthy diet has been great, and having  hectic lifestyle running around with my kids has been helpful along exercising.
Re...#XXX1 - Reading 52 books in 2010 - 
               I can safely say that yes i am there half way upto 20 books. Latest are  in Every day Crochet 
               , Mason Dixon the green book, Knitting without Tears
Re...#XXX2 - pursuing my obsession ... er, interest in fiber arts :  
               I am often never far away for a hook/needle
Re...#XXX3 - Maintaining a positive can do attitude:
               Everything is possible
Re...#XXX4 - Learning to write a new language( as in Tamil) :  
               Have learnt the alphabet
Re...#XXX5 - Take up Baking again : 
               Have been baking almost every other day for the past few months 

 

 

No comments: