Sunday, February 19, 2006

Frogging forever?

Two weeks or so back I started on a poncho remains just a WIP and soon to become an UFO the rate its proceeding. The Pattern I started on was just half a page and I thot how difficult can that me - I consider my self an intermediate to advanced intermediate crocheter, not too confident to be an expert one. And then following the pattern and some 20 or more rows later, the WIP was too big for me too. My guage was fine. In fact, I was checking it every row. So then my work for the last three or so weeks ( since the amt i get done is mostly 2 - 4 rows a day) gets frogged and frogged and frogged, thanks to some help from Ms.Curious Hands.
So then I started on a different pattern for the same poncho in mind, which didnt work out too as the measurements sure dont seem right.
Finlly on the current pattern seems to progress some what ok. Having done only about 5 rows so far, its getting hard to visualize.
Then the next WIP is a beautiful pattern by whom we will not name seems to turn out fine with very detailed instructions the kind i like. Since its a surprise we will not name it. Yes, I will soon get around to post pictures... once my dcam gets its much needed batteries. Yes, I still didnt get around to shop for them. Lfe is very very slow with a very curious toddler.

No comments: