Saturday, February 18, 2006

Too tired to Crochet

Gosh! I am so tired. I go to put my DD to bed and end up sleeping while my little angel is running around. Keeping up with a toddler who is these days hyperactive is like climbing Mt Everest. Between her classes and playdates, my crochet ( sniff!!) takes a beating.
Everytime I sit down to crochet which is usually after dinner when hubby dear is keeping Ms.CuriousHands occupied, I settle down to crochet comfortably and there comes a little bullet and there goes my WIP yarn and hook and all right out of my hand and then the work of the past half hour or more gets frogged mercilessly.

Then the next hour goes into getting the tangled toddler and yarn, which can be really really frustrating with a nice tug of yarn war with one very curious child. Finally hubby helps to get the whole thing sorted with SOME effort.

And then its bedtime and thats the end of my crocheting.

So my WIP is more of an UFO for now.

No comments: