Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Current WIMS!!!!


My List is increasing than my rate of creating crocheted item for the past two days.
Additions to my list in the past two days are -
Monday : Coin Purse for my Sister,
Coasters Set,
Socks for DD,
Baby Blanket for my friend
Tuesday : Throw,
Table Cloth with Motifs,
Scruncie,
Blah blah...

So this is going to affect my blogging further what with my DD's new dance class and my New Year resolution to lose weight.

Finally finished my coin purse and have uploaded the photos.

My sis loved my new coasters a lot. So I decided to make her some funky apple coasters. But then since my red and green yarn stash was used up, I made a sudden trip to the yarn paradise closeby with my patient DH & DD in tow again. Got a lot of yarn ......... Yahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Some for a new throw, some for the coasters and some for no reason but for the fact it looked nice and the color was great... Damn !! Couldnt think of a reason as to why I needed some more yarn.

Then today one of my friends called me to let me know they have some good news. So then I decided to get some more baby soft yarn to make a blanket.

Thats another trip to the store next week. Yipeeeeee! Deeeeee!Thank you God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog - and nifty looking purse. Keep up the good work and keep sharing your projects.

MrsFife said...

Hi!
Congrats on your new blog and happy yarn-hunting!