Saturday, January 07, 2006

On my way to Yarnatopia

Yday , found a neat pattern for coasters and then ended up just going thru my yarn stash. Spent only an hour hunting for some yarn I needed from it as Some of it was in the dining area dresser. Some in the downstairs closet. Some in the bedroom closet.
So then I decided to get all of it arranged and organised. Luckily my DD was sleeping blissfully for 2 hrs. Easier planned than done... Yet another resolution too - BE ORGANISED WITH MY STASH. But that helped me spend some time oohing over the yarn for sometime and dreaming about some new acquisitions.
Since I had spent the previous weekend in a bout of early spring cleaning for the NEW YEAR,
I found these cool zipper bags in different sizes for my hooks and needles. And a few storage boxes.The knitting thingies will have to be in one bag till I find a more permanent solution. The yarn skeins are all kept together in a bag neatly arranged in the order with the name of the WIMs I got them for.
After admiring my handywork decided to go shoppingon saturday and maybe who knows some new yarn that calls out to MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.

New WIM added to the never ending list of wims is now a poncho with a rounded collar for my DD. Have this lovely rainbow boucle sighted for that.
Also Promise to get the photos up soon once my desktop is back from the shop.

No comments: